Another SHORT Update -or- Boy Don't I Feel Like A Schlemiel!


So first the egg-on-face quick word of apology -- I am still new at this blogging thing, and there were apparently a load of comments that folks left that never got published because I had my settings set to "moderate comments mode." Now that is fixed, I have read every comment and commented back on a few but not all -- this I will do in the next few days. But thank you all for the great comments and for the love, and now I'll stop with the "Nobody Likes Me, Guess I'll Go Eat Worms" song. :)

(Quick note on the photo -- HU has a great passive aggressive way to get you to learn Hebrew fast -- only about 50% of the direction signs have English on them, and of the ones that do, only about one in every 4 places you might want to go is listed in English. Lots o' fun! May not seem like a big deal, but everything else in Israel is bi or tri lingual, and HU, well, in the dictionary under "labrynth" it says, see HU's campus.")

Hi all:

Midterms are tomorrow and Wed (exam then essay test), so I am pretty much overwhelmed with studying-- hence the lack of posting. I love the intensity of class, but this is how it is working -- we learned weak verb conjugation of simple past tense for the first time today, and it is one of the items on the exam. Talk about time compression!

Anyway, posts on Yad Vashem and my argument/debate with an Orthodox Rabbi all to come this week.

Shalom Shalom!

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Did (am doing?!) On My Summer "Vacation"

Life in Yerushaliyim

The Day I Fell In Love With Jerusalem